Love the keys

|
Well, here's another one from Jazzminds, Honolulu. Ikaika Tescon on the keys, with High Mercury. He is also a good friend of mine, and a very talented musician. He is one of the few people I know who knew Hiromi Uehara's music (I'll try to post some videos in the future), one of my favorites!!! Through him, I was able to meet a lot of musicians in Hawaii. Thanks Ike!! You can check him out tomorrow(?) tonite(?)....3/26 at Jazzminds on Kapiolani from 930PM. ML Plate Lunch and The Bentos with special performance by: Joy James and Santino Sgambelluri on vocals. Occasionally, you will be able to witness a stand up comedy show of Mama-san. Just kidding, she's a sweetheart (-.-)'. Feed yourself with some good music, come out and be healthy. Have a beer enjoy the music, drive home safe :)





Also, quick announcement for next month(Apr/09)!!! Ikaika Tescon, Santino Sgambelluri, and Sal Diamore every Friday at the Dragon Upstairs!!! Everyone in Honolulu, check it out, it's in downtown NUUANU ST. above Hank's. Enjoy your Aloha Friday with some LIVE JAZZ!!!!!! I'll follow up on this when I find out more.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

the night you took me and Misaki was so nice!!!

Post a Comment